darlingsofchelsea

Vote for your fave style to win a £300 Darlings of Chelsea voucher

Darlings
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

Here at Darlings of Chelsea, we pride ourselves in the range of styles that we offer; whether you are looking for something sleek, minimalist and modern OR traditional & heritage we definitely have something for you.

This month, to celebrate our launch on Houzz we are giving away £300 worth of vouchers to a lucky homeowner. All you have to do choose your favourite sofa style and tell us why by leaving a comment below.

Competition ends midnight on 30/09/2016. T&Cs apply

Duresta Domus Haywood Range · More Info

Comments (15)

• PRO
    Motivo Casa Limited
    7 years ago

A quality product.

• oliviaamywicks
    7 years ago

I picked the sofa bed, practicality has to come first in small London flats!

• Thomas Hanks
    7 years ago

Duresta Amelia is a timeless classic, perfect for any drawing room

• xtine74
    7 years ago

Definitely the Lorena, contemporary and sophisticated yet with very classic lines. A simple stunner !

• Dave Roberts
    7 years ago
    love Lorena, colour and style.
  • PRO
    User
    7 years ago

Lorena Leather is stunning!

• stabmonkey
    7 years ago

I love the way the headrest can be raised.

• kadams1010
    7 years ago
    Harris tweed for me. classic style never dates and will compliment all styles.
  • Sonia Bhayani
    7 years ago

Lorena!

• PRO
    The House Surgery Ltd
    7 years ago

Lorena is our choice, incredibly chic

• carlyjdickinson
    7 years ago

Dourest Amelia is timeless

• Pete
    7 years ago
    got to be the Amelia, very versatile and can suit both contemporary and the classic styles.
  • lissajlee
    7 years ago

I voted for the Duresta Amelia Sofa because it is a timeless style, yet remains modern. The duck feather filled backs would make it extremely comfortable

• tyfynny
    7 years ago

I voted for the lorena because i like the space saving design, yet still maintaining optimun seating advantage. I also appreciate the instant polish clean, that leather gives xx

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.