- Product Description
- Product Specifications
- Shipping and Returns
Minimalistic design: This compact model elegantly presents 46 bottles of standard 750ml bottles on wooden shelves - 20 in the upper compartment and 26 in the lower. It features a black door frame and coloured glass door to protect your wine from UV rays. It will be sure to jazz up the free space in your kitchen as well as your dining room.
Freestanding unit: If you’d like to install a freestanding unit within built-in space, a recommendation of gaps of 2 – 3 inches should be left on each side of the fridge as well as on top and in the back. This is to allow heat to dissipate properly by creating the needed airflow around the unit. However, a full built-in appearance would not be achieved.
Vibration-free compressor: This unit’s powerful fans work together with the compressor to allow the cool air to circulate freely inside the cabinet– making sure that there are no hot spots or uneven cooling, helping your wine reach desired temperatures.
- Two independent temperature zones: Each zone operates at two temperature ranges:
- Zone one operates between 4 - 18 °C
- Zone two operates between 10 - 18 °C
- This dual zone wine cooler allows you to chill a selection of red, white, sparkling wines or any other beverages to enjoy at their best tastes.
Additional features and benefits:
- Annual energy consumption: 230kW/annum (based on standard test results for 24 hours)
- Actual energy consumption will depend on how the appliance is used and where it is located
- Rated capacity: 46 bottles (750ml standard bottles)
- Climate Class: 'N,SN'
- (This appliance is intended to be used at an ambient temperature 16-32°C)
- Noise level: 39.0dB
- Black door frame, coloured glass door
- Electronic display (blue)
- Interior light
- Automatic defrost
- Wooden shelves
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Browse over 20 million home design photos on Houzz