- Product Description
- Product Specifications
- Shipping and Returns
The sleek and contemporary design, with a full coloured glass door and steel handle, is the perfect fit in every modern kitchen. Bottles are supported on solid wooden shelves, set into a stunning blue LED lit interior.
One temperature range: Easy to use digital temperature controls and maintain a temperature range of 5˚C to 18˚C.
Vibration-free compressor: This unit’s powerful fans work together with the compressor to allow the cool air to circulate freely inside the cabinet– making sure that there are no hot spots or uneven cooling, helping your wine reach desired temperatures.
Reversible door & interior lighting: You have the flexibility of choosing whether the door can swing from the left or right. Bottles are supported on solid wooden shelves, set into a stunning blue LED lit interior.
Energy efficiency: With a low annual energy consumption of just 146 kW per year and running at a whisper quiet 39dB you will hardly notice this discreet unit.
Additional features and benefits:
- Annual energy consumption: 146kW/annum (based on standard test results for 24 hours)
- Actual energy consumption will depend on how the appliance is used and where it is located
- Rated capacity: 48 bottles (750ml standard bottles)
- Climate Class: 'ST'
- (This appliance is intended to be used at an ambient temperature 16-32°C)
- Noise level: 45.0dB
- Stainless steel frame, 3-layer tinted glass door
- Electronic display (blue)
- Interior light
- Automatic defrost
- Wooden shelves
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Browse over 20 million home design photos on Houzz