- Product Description
- Product Specifications
- Shipping and Returns
- Storage cabinet with a cabinet door and 3 number drawers
- Materials: Iron with a wood top
- Dimensions: W 36" x D 16" x H 32"
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
- Most Helpful
- Highest Rated
- Lowest Rated
- apgilmer12/17/2016Verified PurchasePerfect for the Price
It looks great! The frame is sturdy; the finishing lacks a bit but it works with the old industrial look of the piece. The drawers slide easily but the door stuck at the bottom. (Tip: The issue was easily resolved by removing the magnet from the lower closure:) I'm using it as an island in my tiny remodeled kitchen. By adding casters, it's counter height.. Perfect!
- cynsabeans5/25/2018Verified Purchasecabinet is well made; wooden tabletop less so
This cabinet is very lightweight but well constructed. The door is magnetized and opens and closes well. The drawers are prone to falling out if you open them too far, but they fit well. The wooden tabletop was warped, but when I sanded it down it turned out to be a very nice birch that took staining and varnishing very nicely. Overall, a well constructed cabinet and very steampunk looking.
- Robert Spenhoff11/21/2016Verified PurchaseNice Cabinet
The cabinet is what we were looking for as far as the size. The craftsmanship is a little bit lacking, I would like to have seen some guides used on the drawers and a little better quality wood on the top, but over all this is a good cabinet. We will be ordering another one and we will be using them in our Master Bedroom as nightstands.
- Shari Lew2/25/2018Verified PurchaseVery cute but wobbly
Cute but not entirely stable. The drawers are not on sliders so they wobble back and forth when pulling out and pushing in. But looks just like the picture and comes assembled. I would buy it as an accent that doesn’t rely on constant drawer use.
- comama431/13/2018Verified PurchaseVery distinct piece
We bought this piece to go in our workout room, where we also have the wii game system. The shelf is good for items that use a remote control, and the drawers and cabinet hide things away. It is definitely a rustic, industrial piece. The drawers are not on gliders, they just slide in and out, but they do have a drawer stop for each one. It works great for what we use it for and I like the look.
- Amy Joseph8/1/2017Verified PurchaseGreat size
Love the size great for small spaces
- Lori Costa-Ayala5/5/2017Verified PurchaseLive the dresser for my sons room!
So happy with the look of this product. I get so many compliments. Only issue is that the drawers are loud when you open and close the drawers since it is metal.
- wildhrt1510/31/2016Verified PurchaseVery nice multipurpose stand
This is a nice stand- I am using it in my art studio to hold art supplies. The top ihas a nice rustic look and it is pretty well made
- pkkk14310/23/2016Verified PurchaseAwesome
1st piece came damaged, notified Houzz and it was remedied by another shipment being sent out within 48 hrs. Whish drawers had a little more aupport and glide, but overall I Love this piece.
- julie6/15/2016Verified Purchasegood value hip
light grade metal but sturdy and looks great. watch and make sure you shop the vendor with best price. i saw this cabinet for twice the price. not worth that. goes well with industrial to modern
This Product Has Been Described As:
- console table
- metal and wood
Browse over 20 million home design photos on Houzz