- Product Description
- Product Specifications
- Shipping and Returns
The replica map and traditional artwork on this world globe will make it a fine addition to any room.
- A reproduction of a 17th-century map
- Map designed by Pierre Duval, a French cartographer who worked for the French King Louis XIV.
- Exact date unknown, but it is somewhere between 1647 and 1683.
- A vintage feel from the 17th-century old world mapping.
- Text hand-drawn in Latin adding to the classic feel of the globe.
- Illustrations of 17th-century ships on the oceans.
- Illustrations of wildlife including bears and elephants.
- Illustrations of buildings including the pyramids and major cities at the time.
- Ability to store 9 glasses and 10 bottles.
- Some assembly required.
- Please note: this bar globe does not include glasses and bottles.
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Browse over 20 million home design photos on Houzz