- Product Description
- Product Specifications
- Shipping and Returns
The instantly recognisable design can truly be described as iconic. The sweeping curves and rounded head give it a presence in the kitchen that other mixers can only dream of. It's not all about the looks with this mixer though. Its full metal construction is robust and stable and the direct drive motor provides plenty of power to the attachments or accessories. The mixer's original planetary action eliminates the need to rotate the bowl by spinning the beater clockwise and the shaft counter-clockwise, moving the beater to the edge of the bowl at 67 different points.
A wide range of attachments are available for the Artisan mixer, taking it way beyond being just a mixer. These are easily attached via the multi-purpose attachment hub.
- The new KitchenAid KSM175 Artisan mixer comes with a host of accessories in the box:
- 4.8l Stainless steel bowl - can process up to 12 egg whites and 1kg of flour.
- 3L Stainless steel bowl - always handy to have an additional bowl when baking.
- Pouring shield - dual purpose clear shield that allows you pour in ingredients whilst the machine is mixing and reduces flour from escaping.
- Wire whisk - for whipping up light and airy meringues and cream
- Dough hook - for kneading dough
- Flat beater - general purpose mixing beater
For your peace of mind the Artisan mixer comes with a 5 year KitchenAid warranty.
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
This Product Has Been Described As:
Browse over 20 million home design photos on Houzz