- Product Description
- Product Specifications
- Shipping and Returns
- Fast and easy to assemble
- Natural Wood Finish
- Made from Eucalyptus Hardwood
- Protective qualities: Mould, mildew, fungi, termites, rot and decay-resistant
- Product Dimensions: 77 L x 69 W x 79 H (cm)
- Weight Capacity: 80 lbs - Each shelf: 25 lbs
- Apply oil once a year to maintain the colour
- Patio Wood Planter Stand
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
- Most Helpful
- Highest Rated
- Lowest Rated
- Average rating: 4 out of 5 starsHU-79829499430122278/2/2018Verified PurchaseNice Product - Recommended
I shopped around, and this was a good value. It looks nice -- appears to be high quality. It also matches my patio furniture perfectly. It was pretty easy to assemble except for one of the holes that was not quite big enough. I used a drill bit to carve it out a bit, and then there was no problem. I'm going to use it for my orchid collection since I have no trees to hang them in at my new house.
- Average rating: 5 out of 5 starsHarriet Blackman9/18/2016Verified PurchasePerfect Plant Stand
My 3 tier house stand is perfect for my sun room. It gives me a place to display my plants in order to grow and flourish. I am thrilled with it. It is a good purchase.
- Average rating: 4 out of 5 starslourdesrod10/10/2017Verified PurchasePerfect size easy to assemble. Looks great.
- Average rating: 1 out of 5 starsJohn Rodgers6/21/2018Verified PurchasePoor materials
The wood for this is very poor quality under the stain and varnish. The screws pulled out after only a couple of months. Buyer beware.
- Average rating: 4 out of 5 starsrdlittle35/9/2018Verified PurchaseSo far so good
Stand looks great and is very sturdy. Stand went together fairly easily, but could have been easier. Others are right that the directions are lacking. No real directions; just an exploded diagram showing all the parts and where they go. Do yourself a favor and make sure you have hex drivers for an electric drill. Can't imagine putting it together only using the 2 hex wrenches that are included.
- Average rating: 5 out of 5 starsOn The Edge Design, Inc8/16/2017Verified PurchaseLove these Plant stands
I bought one a few years ago locally and could never find another. I grow veggies and herbs in pots on our huge porch in Florida. The pots rot out the deck, but putting them up onto this rack saves the deck, the look awesome, and they get air circulation. The first one I bought has lasted for at least 3 years now, so I am very happy with them. We did coat them with Spa and Deck before using them.
- Average rating: 5 out of 5 starssuelearnest7/13/2017Verified PurchaseLove this Plant Stand
The stand arrived on time and was easy to assemble. The material is sturdy and a great color and the size is perfect. I placed it outside under a covered patio area. My colorful ceramic pots look fantastic. It really makes this patio area look alive.
- Average rating: 5 out of 5 starstony dileva6/6/2017Verified Purchaseperfect
- Average rating: 4 out of 5 starsEverythingICF5/15/2017Verified PurchasePatio Plant stand
Just put together our new stand, it arrived on time, packed very well and very easy to assemble. It is good quality and will hold our herbs very nicely.
- Average rating: 1 out of 5 starsLiz Silberlicht5/27/2016Verified PurchasePerfect!
12/30/16 UPDATE - I came home last night to find that this had totally fallen apart. I am EXTREMELY disappointed. I got this around the end of May and I'm really glad I didn't purchase a second one. It's too bad because it really looked great. I copied this right from their description and it is clearly not true: "It's renowned for its excellent resistance to every day wear and tear. It is extremely durable and tightly grained to produce a desirable density. It remains unaffected by all variations in weather, especially its resistance to damp conditions makes itself extremely competent at combating insect attacks and decay. " This may be fine for indoor use, or a very sheltered outdoor area, but no, do not expose it to any "weather".
This Product Has Been Described As:
Browse over 20 million home design photos on Houzz