- Product Description
- Product Specifications
- Shipping and Returns
This deluxe model can carry at least 6 bottles and 9 glasses, is brand new and is suitable for both large and small rooms. The stand is made from chestnut stained solid hardwood legs mounted to a durable veneered base. The equator ring and base are decorated with screenprint images of artwork from the period.
Based on a 17th-century map, the Scott bar globe is ideal for any environment and a great centrepiece for any room with its 16" antique replica globe ball.
- A reproduction of a 17th-century map.
- Map designed by Pierre Duval, a French cartographer who worked for the French King Louis XIV.
- Exact date unknown, but it is somewhere between 1647 and 1683.
- A vintage feel from the 17th-century old world mapping.
- Text hand-drawn in Latin adding to the classic feel of the globe.
- Illustrations of 17th-century ships on the oceans.
- Illustrations of wildlife including bears and elephants.
- Illustrations of buildings including the pyramids and major cities at the time.
- Some assembly required.
- Please Note: glasses and bottles are not supplied with this bar globe.
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
This Product Has Been Described As:
- bar globe
- classic design
- Drinks cabinet
- new world
- old fashioned
- warm colors
- world globe
- World globes
Browse over 20 million home design photos on Houzz