- Product Description
- Product Specifications
- Shipping and Returns
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
- Most Helpful
- Highest Rated
- Lowest Rated
- Average rating: 5 out of 5 starsmariahake9/3/2019Verified PurchaseLoved it !! Alot
Love it fancy gate in my little flowerbed
- Average rating: 3 out of 5 starswendyfoxe9/18/2018Verified PurchaseLooks pretty
One of the latch holders broke off the first week before I got it into the yard, it fell down in some slight wind. I have it anchored with ground covering staples. So the latch is jury-rigged. I step over the fence instead.
- Average rating: 5 out of 5 starsdoloresb8/18/2018Verified PurchaseBeautiful Gate
Nice constructions and easy to assemble. Love it.
- Average rating: 3 out of 5 starsbebehall25/6/2018Verified PurchaseNo way to anchor it.
No way to anchor it into the dirt ground.
- Average rating: 3 out of 5 starscrcassell5/20/2021Verified PurchaseHouzz Pal
This gate is pretty, but poor quality. The latch is in backwards. We switched it around, but it still isn't great. The hinges are a joke, a child can take the doors off of the posts. I'm going to have to spend a significant amount at the hardware store to make this usable.
- Average rating: 3 out of 5 starsschustercct12/24/2019Verified PurchaseHouzz Pal
Flimsy but pretty from a distance. Latch does not function. I use a chain to keep it closed.
- Average rating: 1 out of 5 starsHU-6729513675/7/2021Verified Purchase
This Product Has Been Described As:
- arbors & per
- garden arch
- garden arches
- garden archway
- garden archways
- garden gate
- garden gates
- Home & Garden
- lawn & garden
- outdoor living
- outdoor structures
- rose arch
- Rose arches
- trellis arch
- trellis arches
Browse over 20 million home design photos on Houzz