- Product Description
- Product Specifications
- Shipping and Returns
- Width - 595mm
- Height - 595mm
- Depth - 564mm
- Induction Shelf For Induction Cooking
- No Need To Pre Heat Oven
- LCD Text Touch System
- Star Clean Cycle
- 10 Years Parts & 2 Year Labour Guarantee
The revolutionary Whirlpool induction oven has an induction shelf, which directly heats your food in the dedicated induction tray for extremely efficient and precise cooking. It works using a magnetic field created within the induction shelf, which works directly with the induction tray to heat your food. Food is heated directly from the induction shelf, across the entire base of the induction tray allowing for even cooking and reduces energy waste. The Grill above also works to brown food from above. Induction oven cooking saves you up to 50% in energy and time, compared to a regular Whirlpool oven, which means saving you money!
- 6th Sense
- Ready-to-use recipes.
- Ready 2 Cook
- No pre-heating required.
- The Ready 2 Cook function uses a powerful convection system to quickly reach the right temperature, and completely eliminate the need for pre-heating.
- Cook 3
- No aroma mixing.
- With the innovative Cook 3 function, you can cook up to three separate dishes at the same time, without the risk of aromas mixing.
An intuitive, full touch user interface featuring 6 traditional functions, 14 special functions and 30 automatic Programs with an online step by step cookbook. You can also save up to 10 of your favourite recipes, for added convenience.
- Multifunction 8
- Multiple cooking methods.
- The Multifunction 8 feature offers Flexible cooking options, to ensure perfect results, whatever the recipe.
- Star Clean
- Effortless cleaning, at the touch of a button.
- Star Clean
- Only uses water, and reduces energy consumption by 97%, compared to a conventional pyro lytic oven.
- Long lasting beauty.
- Soft closing
- Slow-motion closing.
- Thanks to slow-closing hinges, the oven door shuts effortlessly, with a soft and silent motion.
- Easy to clean
- Easy to clean.
- To clean your oven, simply use warm water and a soft cloth, no need to use harsh chemicals or cleaners.
- Electronic control
- Electronic temperature control.
- XXL Cavity
- All the space you need.
- The XXL Cavity in your oven has a capacity of 75 litres with 5 different shelf positions available.
- Energy class
- Outstanding Energy savings.
- Ovens with an A/ A+ energy rating offer an excellent level of energy efficiency, ensuring lower consumption and saving you money on your energy bills.
- Energy class A+
- Greater energy efficiency.
- With its A+ energy rating, this Whirlpool appliance will allow you to enjoy both ideal performance: And excellent energy consumption.
- Electrical Connection rating (W): 3650
- Height of the product: 595
- Width of the product: 595
- Construction Type: Built-in
- Current (A): 16
- Gross weight (kg): 48
- Depth of the packed product: 650
- Width of the packed product: 630
- Depth of the product: 564
- Net weight (kg): 46
- Height of the packed product: 690
- Length of electrical supply cord (cm): 180
- Energy input: Electric
- Usable volume (of cavity) - NEW (2010/30/EC): 73
- Type of control: Electronic
- Integrated Cleaning system Hydrolytic
- Energy consumption per cycle conventional - NEW (2010/30/EC): 0.91
- Energy consumption per cycle Forced air convection - NEW (2010/30/EC): 0.7
- Energy efficiency class - NEW (2010/30/EC): A+
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
This Product Has Been Described As:
- built in
- induction oven
- stainless steel
Browse over 20 million home design photos on Houzz