Adrian James Architects is an RIBA Chartered Practice. This gives our clients the assurance that:
- All our architectural work is done under the supervision of an RIBA architect.
- All our architects are kept on their professional mettle with an obligatory CPD programme.
- We have an appropriate level of Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- We operate a sensible project-based quality management system.
- We protect the well-being of our staff, our clients and those whom our work affects with Health & Safety and Employment policies.
- And importantly, we have a strong Environmental Policy guiding our every action.
Clients can rest assured that their project is in good hands in terms of both design and management. We are a relatively young team who are passionate about our craft, but we also have all the experience necessary to manage the planning process and the procurement process, and to run contracts on site being demanding but fair.
Architectural Design, Master Planning, Planning, Devleopment, House Design
Home Counties, Worldwide
RIBA South Award 2017, RIBA Sustainability Award 2017, RIBA South Award 2016, RIBA Sustainability Award 2016, Sunday Times British Homes Awards 2015: The Best House in the UK up to 2,500 sq.ft., Oxford Preservation Trust Award 2013, Oxford Preservation Trust Award 2012.