Ed & Dale bespoke garden design & Maintenance in Kingsbridge. Working across the South Hams in Devon and South West.
The Services available:
- Seasonal Makeovers To get the maximum potential, enjoyment, and use for every season or special event. We offer a range of help and seasonal services for existing gardens.
- Problem-Solving - For a key area of your garden where you have a concern, it's underused or needs better use.
- Event garden makeover - for a special day, event, or celebration.
'Concept Design Pack' (Part 1) from a new build, existing or underutilised or overgrown garden. I'll create a unique 'Concept' design pack including inspiration mood boards, concept design, plan and planting ideas, Hard landscaping suggestions, garden zone and layout. This is following either
1) site meeting to understand project brief, budget and requirements or
2) video meetings with client photo's, with them providing key site measurements, location & aspect details, Likes, dislikes and must have and factors to overcome so I can understand any site limitations, challenges and unlock the potential of garden design.
'Full Garden Design Pack' for Construction & Planting (Part 2)
Full Design Service - Where a client can undertake a self-build supported by me where required. Alternatively built using local landscapers company or builder for hard landscaping, supported by nominated tradesmen, local suppliers and nurseries. I normally charge an hourly rate for my support on such projects after a concept design has been agreed and signed off.
Fully Designed and managed, tendered and build garden design - Using my recommended contractors or your prefered contractors. All aspects of the garden project are managed, sign off and approved with me, clients and contractor or tradesman. Sub-contractors can be utilised for specialist installations, garden summerhouse, gazebos, swimming pools, tennis courts, garages and structures requiring planning. This is normally done at a set fee after the concept design is signed off and all costing on the project tendered and forecasted.
Bespoke Water Features, Decking Design, Design Consultation, Drafting, Edible Gardens, Garden Design, Garden Plans, Gazebo Design & Construction, Greenhouse Design & Installation, Hardscaping, Organic Gardening, Patio Design, Project Management, Shed Design & Building, Site Planning, Garden Maintenance, Garden Makeovers, Pre -Event G
Kingsbridge, Poole, Devon, Bournemouth, Dorset, Dartmouth, Totnes, Exeter, Plymouth
BA Hons (2.1) Architectural Studies, Diploma in Architecture.
Currently Studying for a post-graduate diploma in Garden Design at the British Academy of Garden Design.