Decora Microcement Xtreme is a modern and extremely versatile decorative finish that can be applied on almost any surface: floors, walls, furniture (interior & exterior).
Due to its extraordinary hardness and adherence, it is suitable for domestic, commercial and industrial use on any surface. Unlike other microcements, its hardness does not depend only on the microcement itself, but on the resins and special compounds.
It’s 100% waterproof as it contains epoxy to provide a humidity barrier and protection against ascendant and descendent moisture. Its coatings are ideal for new constructions and renovations for living or working areas.
Microcement Xtreme features:
- Pigmented cementitious coating of 2-3 mm thick.
- No need to lift the existing material as long as they are stable and in good condition.
- 100% water-proof.
- It offers antimicrobial & anti-fungal properties.
- High resistance to rubbing and wear.
- Stable against ultraviolet rays.
- Easy maintenance.
- Textures: From smooth to rough.
- Finishes: Matt, Satin, Gloss and also special glazing finishes in Silver, Gold, and Bronze.
- A wide range of colours to choose from our colour chart.
- Job completion time: depending on the total square meters to be applied. Small/medium projects can take approximately 5-7 days.
- Surface Preparation: a levelled and solid surface with no cracks is necessary before the installation. (Special preparation site service also available).
All these qualities make our microcement the perfect option to renovate spaces, achieving a modern and luxurious finish to your surfaces.
Decorative Concrete, MIcrocement, Epoxi iinstalation, Epoxy sales, Microcement application, MIcrocement tools
London, Europe, Barnet, Archway, Highgate, Central London, Camden
Applus+ (Quality Product Control ) SGS ( the world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company ) Aidico ( Instituto tecnológico de la construcción )