Glasgow, Glasgow City Specialist Contractors
- GlasgowGlasgow CityG20 8EP50509
1. Who are Glasgow Handyman Services? Glasgow Handyman Services are dedicated to provide a rapid, reliable and affordable on-site maintenance service, to homes and businesses. We wear branded uniform and carry ID, We’re clean and tidy, wear overshoes, use dustsheets and clean up after ourselves. Customer service is at the centre of everything we do, aiming to provide a fast and friendly service, and ensuring we are always there when you need us. 2. What can you do? We can pretty much do any job you can think of but focus on smaller works. We’re unlikely to take on larger building jobs such as extensions. But, if you have a specific project in mind please call we may be able to help. 3. What we can’t do? We will tackle most things apart from building jobs that take more than a few days. There are some specialised services that we can’t do like appliance repairs and tiling but do keep checking as we have plans to expand our service to you. 4. How much do you charge? We charge rates from £15 per hour. For larger tasks we will give a fixed price quote. There is no charge in the unlikely event we can’t do your job. We recommend that any materials you want us to fit are available before we arrive. This will save you money. If you need us to collect or supply parts then we’ll happily do this but will charge for our time and mileage. 5. Do you carry the right tools? We carry normal tools and simple materials like screws, fixings and glue. There is a very modest charge for any materials used and we’ll always tell you what that will be. Please let us know an outline of what you want doing so we can bring any additional equipment and materials. 6. Are you trained? Unlike some other companies we are fully trained in what we do therefore we do not subcontract our work to any other company or individual. 7. Are you insured? Yes, we are covered by Direct Line and carry a £1m Public Liability Insurance. 8. How quickly can you come to see me? Most of the work we do is booked a few days in advance although we can often squeeze jobs in on the same day as they are booked, so it is worth calling just to check availability.
- GlasgowSouth LanarkshireG72 7ZD
A local locksmith in Glasgow. No VAT, no call out fee. Fully Disclosure checked. Mobile van which means that most repairs are carried out on the spot. All types of locks dealt with. Non-destructive entry always considered first. Emergency locksmith 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Glasgow CityGlasgow CityG45 9UH
Greener & Cleener will clean your commercial waste container or domestic bin whilst retaining the water to dispose of at our own designated and eco friendly site. We are unique in regards to the fact that our revolutionary wash system renders us completely environmentally friendly as we retain and dispose of debris and wastewater at our own site. Bins will be washed to an extremely high standard, then treated with an anti-bacterial deodoriser. We are also specialists in hard surface cleaning of driveways, monoblock, patios etc. Our team has over 10 years experience in the industry.
- Locksmiths Glasgow City 272 Bath StreetGlasgowGlasgow CityG2 4JR
There’s so much more to our company than fixing locks and key cutting. Locksmiths Glasgow City provide a critically important service, 24 hours a day, for the domestic and commercial clients who need us. Over the years we’ve certainly fixed our fair share of locks and restored access to countless properties. Every aspect of our locksmith services are professional and reliable, so you can trust us to provide the help that you badly need. Whether you need a new garage lock and keys, help with gaining access to your property, or replacement locks following a break-in, we can help and our expert locksmiths are only a phone call away. Our customers come back to us time and time again and also recommend us to others. In fact, much of our business is obtained through word of mouth recommendations. We’d be delighted to give you a quote for our services and we think you’ll be pleasantly surprised with the value we have to offer.
- GlasgowGlasgow CityG52 4LT
Rocca was founded over a decade ago by Angelo Hernandez, the latest-generation stone craftsman to come from a long family line of traditional stone-working specialists. We have a hard-won, enviable reputation for excellence of which we are immensely proud and which has taken many, many years – and hundreds of delighted customers – to achieve.
- BathgateWest LothianEH47 7GB
Local locksmith in West Lothianproviding a full range of locksmith services including emergency cover. MLA trained and CRB checked. No call out fee and a rapid response.
- GlasgowGlasgow CityG5 0LE
BM Building and Brickwork offer high quality building work, brick laying and patio installations. We cater to those who are looking for home extensions, conservatories, garden walls, patios and steps.
- 804 Garscube Rd GlasgowRenfrewshireG20 7ET
Burns Joinery is a joinery and roofing business based in the West End of Glasgow, Scotland, with clients throughout central Scotland. The company offers a fast, reliable and professional service, covering all aspects of joinery and roofing work, providing the highest standards of workmanship at competitive rates.
- ClarkstonGlasgow CityG76 8QD
We provide personalised quotes to meet your exact specifications. We offer a range of cleaning services in and around the Glasgow area. We always have a range of offers which does not effect the quality of service you are provided. We thrive on high quality and great customer Services.
- BarrheadEast RenfrewshireG78 1QB
Wise Knotweed Solutions are Scotland's leading contractor when it comes to the treatment and excavation of Japanese knotweed. They also treat other invasive weeds right across Scotland.
- 179 Drake Mire Drive, unit 7A GLASGOWLancashireG45 9SS
Simple Cleaning Solutions are industrial cleaners specialising in Builders Cleans/Sparkle cleans, diamond polishing, high level cleaning, Jet washing, window cleaning and maintenance cleans.
- GlasgowGlasgow CityG32 8ND
As a company we have built up an enormous store of knowledge on the causes of property decay and the best ways of stopping the rot and restoring the building. But it doesn’t stop there. Our team of surveyors and technicians are always on the look-out for cutting edge industry-led initiatives to ensure that we can offer you the very best solutions to damp and condensation, wood rot, infestations and basement waterproofing. We give an honest appraisal and specify a minimum targeted treatment to deal with the problem and deliver value for money repairs.