Vote for your favourite film-inspired interior!
11 years ago
last modified: 10 years ago

Sleepless in Seattle - The Houseboat

The Lord of the Rings - The Hobbit Hole

The Great Gatsby - Gatsby's Mansion

Amélie - Amélie's Parisian Flat

Notting Hill - Hugh Grant's Flat

Breakfast at Tiffany's - Holly Golightly's Apartment

The Grand Budapest Hotel - The Hotel

Up - The Floating Home
Other - leave us a comment!
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (1.2K)
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
Related Discussions
Favourite interiors website?
Comments (4)Hi, I'm looking to hang this group of pictures on one wall and have come up with this lay out. I do like the eclectic "stick them anywhere" look but really struggle to do it myself, my neat freak comes out! Does this work?...See MorePick your favourite location themed room!
Comments (1)That Moroccan style kitchen is just fabulous, I am now suffering from serious kitchen envy.......See MoreVote for you favourite Interior style!
Comments (3)There are a few styles I really love (light and luxe, and retro fun) but copper cool has the right balance of neatness, style and practicality....See MorePOLL: What's your favourite interior style?
Comments (19)I like too many things so I suppose mine is eclectic. My absolute delight is the Art Deco Moderne style; beautiful veneers, chrome, mirrors, fabrics and shapes, unfortunately I'm far to untidy and clumsy to live with it....See More- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years agolast modified: 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago






Pranitha Pinnamaraju