POLL: What do you prioritise when buying furniture?
10 years ago
last modified: 9 years ago
Inexpensive
Stylish (the design of it)
Good quality
Original and unique
Other
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (21)
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
Related Discussions
POLL: Do you have a home bar?
Comments (53)Drinks trolleys are having a resurgence, and our clients are loving them. No longer stuck in the seventies or providing props for 'Acorn Antiques'. Our modern drinks trolley 'Juniper' is a British designer super-functional drinks station where everything is you need is at your fingertips. It is bang up to date and includes a built-in mini fridge, storage drawers and bottle shelves. Perfect. We love it! https://www.juliettesinteriors.co.uk/product/the-most-perfect-modern-gin-trolley/...See MorePOLL: What type of flooring do you have in your living room?
Comments (71)I agree! As it is not always feasible to install real timber or stone, Karndean is the best vinyl option. I am going to have 36sqm of it installed in my own place. I have direct contacts with the manufacturers here in the UK. If anyone is interested, please inbox me and will get you in touch....See MorePOLL: Do you stick to a budget when renovating?
Comments (5)I'm a single mum in a council house so the notion of employing builders is laughable to me. However, I love a beautiful home so I am doing it room by room: I spend six months over autumn and winter pouring over and sourcing ideas, so I have an overall, detailed plan. Within that I begin to buy 'pocket money' details (a picture frame, an inexpensive cushion) month by month whilst squirrelling away a budget for larger items (and yes, there are months when the kids wonder if there will ever be anything else but baked beans for tea). In the warmer months, I can get down to the big jobs like wallpapering or painting, upcycling or even installing a new piece of furniture (a certain Swedish outlet does very well out of me.) I have lived with kids beds and desks cluttering up the living room for months while I gather everything together for the final 'pulling together'. For a bit of temporary inconvenience, this helps me stick rigidly to a budget but allows flexibility....See MorePOLL: What do you think of Pantone's colours of the year 2016?
Comments (78)Thanks to all for the laugh out loud - literally - enjoyment in this latest banter. I do love this forum so much! If anyone thinks they can't wear a particular colour take a look at Zandra Rhodes!!!...See More- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago







embzop