POLL: Which room are you most proud of?
10 years ago
last modified: 10 years ago
Kitchen
Living room
Bedroom
Dining room
Bathroom
Outdoors (patio, balcony, garden)
Other (share in the comments)
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (28)
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
Related Discussions
POLL: Which colour do you see first?
Comments (16)Hello Tom, I saw RED! ;) ) It's because there's a heavy emphasis on warm colours... Najeebah is spot on! The eye takes in the whole but then focuses on the most dominant colour.... (unless one is colour blind) In this case it's red followed by orange of the leathers and yellows... : ))...See MorePOLL: Which chore would you most like to skip?
Comments (41)Ironing. I don't. As others have mentioned, I also take clothes straight out of the tumble dryer and fold nicely. Since I finished with the city job, 10 yrs ago, am now resident in snowy N Yorkshire and run a small cheese making business I am lucky that I no longer have to wear shirts or ultra smart clothes for work, just a polo shirt, jeans and jumper. Actually no longer own an iron. Dusting too. Hate it. Also, my vacuum cleaner is afraid of heights so seldom makes it upstairs. Am beginning to think I am getting slovenly in my old age....See MorePOLL: Which device do you use most in the home?
Comments (11)Since I retired I mostly use my iPad, but occasionally I'm asked to help out my old colleagues. So, for a lighter workload I use the laptop, but for anything heavier and in proper work mode my desktop is the one I reach for....See MoreWhich is the most colourful room in your home?
Comments (33)Hi Ocean Clarke ( lovely name!). I started collecting glass in general about five years ago, picking g it up in charity shops, car boots and auctions. One day I found a piece of Whitefriars glass and it knocked all the other glass into a cocked hat! I got rid of most of the other glass and started collecting Whitefriars, the best glass ever made in the UK, in my opinion. It took me roughly three years to put this collection together but it is more difficult to find, so most of it I bought on eBay or through auctions. I found the occasional piece in charity shops, and bought a lot from a retiring collector. I've virtually stopped now due to chronic lack of space but we are moving into a larger home soon and my ambition is to have custom built glass shelving with great lighting and glass doors (dusting this little lot takes three hours wearing white cotton gloves, eeeek)!!! If that happens, fingers crossed, I will post further pictures. BTW! I also collect genie bottles!...See More- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago



































Luciana