bunbun213

Kitchen wall colour help!

bunbun213
7 years ago

Hi all,

So, I've chosen Dulux cornflower white for my kitchen, which has to go with older fitted units, work tops and tiling. Our tester patch was much less blue than how it looks now we're in the midst of painting the whole room, and I don't know whether to give up on it or if it might look okay once it's all painted up. Advice/opinions welcome please!

My gut feeling is that it's too blue, especially in areas in shadow, but I don't know what colour might work better so any suggestions would be fab please!

Photos 2 and 3 show the same area, no. 2 is when it's sunny, no.3 is when it's overcast outside or in the evening with artificial light. And the piece of worktop you can see in the pictures is exactly the same colour as the kitchen units/doors.

Thanks!

Comments (11)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.