Houzz Logo Print
timwoodltd

Free kitchen advice @ Grand Designs Friday/Sunday @ NEC Birmingham

9 years ago
last modified: 9 years ago

I (Tim Wood of Tim Wood Limited) am giving talks in the kitchen theatre at Grand Designs Birmingham on Friday at 2pm and Sunday at 12pm, with free 30 minute advice clinics on both those days. Do come and see me talk or book in for free advice if your there and need advice ;Tim Wood at Grand Deigns Kitchen Experience Theatre @ NEC Birmingham

Comments (7)

  • 9 years ago

    It is really great

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Please see my talk on Sunday if you are at Grand Designs or if you need advice.

  • 9 years ago

    Hi Tim, I'm at Grand Designs tomorrow and could really do with some advice on kitchen planning and layout for my renovation. How do I book please?

  • PRO
    9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

    If you book to see me at the Meile sponsored advice centre, behind the kitchen lecture theatre. I will be delighted to give you advice. If I am fully booked or not available to see you please listen to my talk at 12 and approach me right after it.

  • 9 years ago
    Thanks for pointing us towards Houzz when we met you at Grand Designs Live yesterday. Some great inspiration here (and indeed from our conversation). Thanks Tim :)
    Tim Wood Limited thanked thekitchentable41
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Many thanks, I hope it helps.