Shaker Kitchen Company?
9 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (14)
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
Related Discussions
Best places for hand painted shaker kitchen
Comments (23)We’ve had our Davonport kitchen for just over a year now and I’d highly recommend using them. The fact that it’s handmade and carries a 25 year guarantee is what sold it to me! Have you been shown around the factory? If not - ask! I loved the showroom but the factory blew me away - that showed me how they can guarantee for 25 years. The passion Richard and his team have for design is infectious, they created not only a beautiful looking kitchen but a solution that truly works for all of my family....See MoreThe Shaker Kitchen Company- any experiences?
Comments (2)Hi Claire, You may find this useful. https://www.houzz.com/discussions/the-shaker-kitchen-company-dsvw-vd~3712506 Thanks, Gina...See MoreB&Q Kitchens
Comments (19)Hi Chris, We recently went through a very similar process and it was the exact deVOL kitchen that you've posted the picture of that I fell in love with. After visits to deVOL (very expensive!), Howdens and Wren we narrowed it down to two companies. I would suggest you look at the Shaker Kitchen Company based in Cirencester, when we were looking they had quite a long lead time but their prices were super competitive (significantly less than Wren) and the quality looked very good. We ended up ordering from Unfitted in Moreton-in -Marsh who are independent but operate nationally. The managing director Mark will personally come and visit you and their service and design suggestions were exceptional. They make all of their units them selves in UK workshops and the quality is excellent. If you source your worktop (I would suggest Granite Planet in Honeybourne for an excellent price) and appliances separately I think you'd stand a good chance of coming in on budget. Good luck and hope you find what you're looking for....See MoreCabinets - How many? What size?
Comments (4)Hey thanks for the feedback - the extractor is above the hob yes - its funny - after I took that pic I did go and check myself! It looks OK in real life too :) Thanks for the idea, I was thinking the same too. Yes the alarm sensor is moving across the room at some point. OnePlan- are you also suggesting we should place everything to the right, or keep the left one as-is? That beam actually ended up lower than we were expecting as we found out the ceiling above is partially made of concrete and was resting on the old wall that was there! Turned into a lot more work than was expected for the structural team! Thanks...See More- 9 years ago
- 9 years agolast modified: 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago









User