I am moving into a house with quite a large bathroom and great shower but no bath - I love this and would be grateful if somebody could suggest where I might find it - in anticipation - thank you
Most of the big suppliers do some version of a standalone oval bath.
If you want this particular design, I suspect that it might have come from Original Bathrooms in Richmond, who are one of the go-to suppliers for really nice sanitary ware in South London -- I've never been able to afford their stuff, but I've done some serious lusting through the window whilst waiting for a no 65 bus to finally show up!
Angela Gilham
Suzi CowanOriginal Author
Related Discussions
Do you like this style/colour for a UK family room?
Q
Where can I get a similar light much cheaper (UK)?
Q
Where in the U.K. do you buy accent chairs?
Q
How do I get paint that looks like the grey in these lower walls?
Q