kitchen appliances?
8 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (13)
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
Related Discussions
House Renovation in stages - Kitchen Appliances
Comments (7)Hi NG, I agree with Claire. There are so many great places to get local second hand products that can be a temporary fix - even for free in places like FreeAds. I wouldn't invest in your final items just yet - until you have your design sorted and you know exactly what you want. There's nothing like being left with an expensive item that's it's too late return but that doesn't fit your final kitchen! I would recommend putting a few hundred quid in now (throw away) to what could save you hundreds later on making an 'expensive mistake' :) I hope it helps and look forward to hearing more on your project. All the best, Gina...See MoreWhich kitchen appliances (gas hob, oven etc) - Neff, Bosch, Siemens?
Comments (4)Neff, Miele and Siemens are all good brands. Gaggenau are more industrial in appearance and have odd cabinetry sizes so be careful with their size specifications. They also stand proud of the cabinet so you don't get a flush appearance (if that is what you want to achieve). Most of our customers opt for Neff for ovens and hobs and sometimes Bosch for washing machines and dishwashers, but it is really down to personal choice and what your budget allows. On a personal note I have had Neff ovens for over twenty years, but recently mine stopped working. We replaced it temporarily with another brand but I can't get on with it - unreliable temperatures and cooking times etc etc. I would buy a Neff Slide and Hide every time!...See MoreKitchen Appliances - Freestanding
Comments (12)If I were quoting from one of our cheapest ranges off the top of my head that would be around £700-£800. Unfitted. If the space is 630mm wide then a standard undermounted oven is 600mm. They are all the same width. I would presume they have allowed for some end panels? I’m betting the splashback is 600 wide? If that were me I’d buy the oven and get a local carpenter to fit it in. As I said most do not need a carcase so he would just have to fill the space with a 15mm panel which is easy enough to do as he could put a shelf into them to sit the oven on. Do remember a single oven will require a filler panel 110 x 600. A double oven does not require any fillers. Then you need a hob over it assuming you don’t have one. I can’t tell from the image exactly what colour the fascias are. Are they a grey green? If so they could be called Dakar....See MoreTemporary kitchen appliance options?
Comments (11)I’m glad you like it. It’s always trial and error when buying something new and cooking in a different way. I have just purchased an air fryer but it’s not a Ninja so doesn’t have as many features. Was reluctant to spend £££s if I didn’t like it. Have become a member of several FB sites that offer information and recipes. Tonight I will be trying it out for the first time in the hope of eating less fat especially as I’m now 4 weeks post op for having my gall bladder out which apparantly was full of stones and caused me horrendous pain and hospital admission. I have bought some bread pans so am also going to have a go at breadmaking....See More- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago

OnePlan