roshan_raj85

Help with Smart lighting startup.

R. Roshan
5 years ago

I was hoping to invest in smart lighting to my home renovation that I am doing. I have already invested in underfloor heating and hoping to connect Nest or any other smart thermostat. It is daunting as to where I should start in terms of lighting. Should I go with Philips hue hub or will Philips bulb be able to connect through Nest ? I have been looking on the net to find out as to where to start. I was planning of LED spot lights in lounge, dining area, kitchen and corridor, but having looked into smart lighting I feel I should go with that. I have seen few bulbs which doesn't need any hub and it has all WiFi builtin. Mainly I need the corridor of my bungalow using the motion sensor to control lighting which is connecting path to all rooms. Hope there is few geeks out there who could help me. Just adding floor plan with highlighted area mainly being considered at present, Hope adding few lights in bedroom also wouldn't hurt my pockets that much.

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.