philipclaydesignsltd

Before and after Home Study

Our client was looking to update her home study, as somewhere where she spent a lot a time she needed it to work better for her and make it a more enjoyable space to be.

We always love having design consultations with our clients, as all our furniture is made bespoke to the space it is really important for us to understand how the space is used and the specific needs they have.

This client needed practical storage solutions as well as more decorative areas to create a personal and homely feel. We used American Black Walnut and stained it darker to create this elegant finish, wrapped leather handles with polished nickel detailing set the cabinetry off perfectly.

With so many people now working from home, we believe its so important to create a space where productivity and creativity can thrive