amarjit_rai67

porchtiles floor

amarjit_rai67
5 years ago
Hi they I'm thinking to have a tiles floor in my porch and I have got white marbal tiles in my hallway. any advice I should go for same tiles in the porch or different colour

Comments (5)

• PRO
    Rose Narmani Interiors
    5 years ago

what colour is your wall in your hallway?pick one or two shade darker than white beige or grey, it depends on your furniture and walls.

good luck

• Carolina
    5 years ago

It depends. Can you share photos or floor plans of the house? You can attach them to a comment under here.

If you're in a warm country or the porch is enclosed (roof, walls, door), then I'd probably have marble there too. If you like to do something different in the porch area, you could incorporate a (mosaic) design in the floor, or a different colour marble border

• amarjit_rai67
    Original Author
    5 years ago
    hi thanks for the advice. my wall colour is going to be light gray
  • amarjit_rai67
    Original Author
    5 years ago
    also I have silk gray gloss kitchen what wall coloure should I have
  • PRO
    Rose Narmani Interiors
    5 years ago

I recommend you to use a light grey for tiles as walls and flooring are mostly white and grey in your home, by using light grey you create continuously and all your home has same colour and style. I recommend you to use light beige in your interior as too much grey and white is too much cold. if you are planning to have outdoor furniture, there are great beige and brown colours for outdoor furniture which are available in the market.

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.