Wardrobe advice for loft space

Katt H
23 July, 2019

Hi all

I would really appreciate advice on fitted wardrobes and access to storage to the area under the eaves.

The first photo is where I will be putting in a full length wardrobe which will run across the sloping ceiling towards the left (second photo).
However, there is an area under the eaves, beyond the partition section which I want to make use of for storage. It’s not a large area and may be difficult to access but I would still want to make some use of it.

Any ideas how I would access it and how it will be incorporated within the wardrobe space?

I will be also placing drawers or some sort of units under the windows also so that section maybe close off.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Khat