Hi thanks for your reply they do look the right size but surely these are shiny surface and the ones where I stayed had a matt finish also it was a bedroom ceiling in my image
hi do you know where I could find the Matt finish ones as I’ve tried internet for weeks know even messaged the b&b I stayed in but they probably think it’s a weird question but would really like to do this to mine as it’s unusual
dont want plain plasterboard ceiling if I can find out how to do this
You would need to go to a more specialised supplier. I just did a quick search and these guys do cream coloured ones. Not sure if they are matt but you can email them...
arc3d
LisaOriginal Author
Related Discussions
does this work? Which rug? Will the material for blinds be ok?
Q
fireplace material
Q
Vaulted Ceiling Ideas- Help!
Q
Soundproofing low ceiling - anyone got experience?
Q
arc3d
LisaOriginal Author
arc3d
LisaOriginal Author