Driveway Advice
5 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (16)
Related Discussions
advice for driveway tile
Comments (0)hi friends I need an advice what tile color suits this exterior driveway...See MoreDesign ideas for front driveway with wooden sleepers
Comments (0)Hi. In a previous question I asked regarding building a retaining wall for my driveway with wooden sleepers. We want it 2 tiered so as to not be 'on top' of pedestrians. This question is in regards to what design to have. The 3 options I have come up with are: Having approx 1.4m width stairs in line with the front door, leaving only about another 2 metres on the right side for a wall. On the left would be a longer wall going up until the edge of driveway. Stairs on the left edge of the driveway, with then a wall all the way across to the right entrance. No stairs at all, just a wall the whole width of the driveway I would greatly appreciate any feedback, ideas or advice. Many thanks....See Morefront garden/driveway advice
Comments (0)I am potentially going to be buying this house pending viewing/valuation. The front garden is lovely however there is a shared driveway so would need to turn the front garden into a private driveway. Just wondering on peoples ideas? I would like to keep some greenery but have space for two cars to fit...See MorePatio and driveway self build
Comments (7)Planning is key - triple check your calculations for materials, particularly the hardcore. We had 8 large dumpy bags for a relatively small 18 sq metres of drive which looked far too much but pretty much all of it was used once compacted....See More- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago

keiblem