Where can I get this beautiful entryway tile?
5 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (6)
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
Related Discussions
Where can I get a similar light much cheaper (UK)?
Comments (6)Hi Kel, here are few alternatives to look at in case you haven't been able to find this exact design. 1 Light Orbital Ceiling Pendant with Crackle Shade inside Clear Glass Shade - Chrome It's currently £57. Fisherman Easy to Fit Pendant Ceiling Light 30cm - Silver Currently £32 Small Oberon 1 Light Ceiling Pendant - Chrome This is slightly more expensive, but we think it;s definitely worth a consideration. Currently at £229 Hope this helps. If you have any questions feel free to contact us by emailing customerservice@litecraft.co.uk or by calling 0161 359 4777 Kind Regards Litecraft Team...See MoreWhere can I get vinyl tiles that aren't wood or stone effect?
Comments (14)Amtico and Karndean are very hard wearing and resistant to water if laid properly. The easiest way to Compare it's durability and hard wearing properties is by looking at Supermarket or m&s flooring, which is very similar. In terms of the colour you have selected, I think it is very light especially for a high traffic area and prone to getting mucky. with Karndean and Amtico, I think you do get what you pay. There is also moduleo (I think it's what it the brand is called) which supply LVT nd they do effects other than wood; I've had no personal experience but have seen it around. Good Luck...See MoreDoes anyone know where I can get these tiles?
Comments (1)Hello! They look like metro tiles 20 x 10. I have attached a link for you. Hope it helps https://www.johnson-tiles.com/catalog/range/bevel-brick/...See Morewhere can i get floor to ceiling decorated pvc wall cladding in sheets
Comments (2)not quite sure if this is the sort of paneling you mean but these products are gorgeous made in various materials, I bought some sheets of MDF to use as a splash back for my kitchen. https://www.3dwallpanels.co.uk...See More- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago






Donna