Houzz Logo Print
webuser_53515471566

Kitchen cabinet colours for 2023

3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

I've just installed a new in-frame timber kitchen that now needs painting. I love the whole Devol / Plain English slightly shabby vintage aesthetic, and I'm just wondering what the next big paint colours are for 2023? I previously had F&B railings which I loved, but navy blue kitchens seem a bit done to death so probably want something else this time, and as we have a section of cabinets in a dark corridor, also probably need to do a mix and match with runs of units (like the island) painted dark and some runs painted in a lighter colour. I'm in the UK so F&B, Little Green, and mylands colours would be good, though I think my local paint shop also stock Benjamin Moore. But not pink please, anything but pink! Thanks

Comments (13)