A trend that should end
12 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (1.3K)
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
Related Discussions
Delete my discussions
Comments (3)Hi, we typically do not delete discussions because they can serve as a useful purpose to other Houzzers, especially if there are comments on them. However, if you would like for me to take a look at a specific post, please link it to me and I'd be happy to look it over....See MoreAre knotted curtains a good look or not?
Comments (29)Personally found this while deciding whether to knot some sheer panels instead of hemming them. I have a midcentury/boho style dining room and need sheer panels just to pull more light, soften and make the room look larger. I have an odd wall height, so I am pondering just knotting each panel to get the height right and also create a more relaxed look. Lots of haters on this board....See MoreYour thoughts on the encaustic cement tile trend?
Comments (30)Hello Kathryn, Encaustic cement tiles need to be sealed before usage. And for regular maintenance PH neutral soap should be used. The following link has several video tutorials and explanations that may help you: http://www.cement-tiles.com/cement-tiles-installation-maintenance/index.php Kind regards, Mosaic del Sur...See MoreVote and tell us your favourite trend!
Comments (21)For most of us, we are affected by the trends. No matter how individual you might feel. Most of us have to go to a shop and buy something to stick in our house. Of course there is bespoke. i guess I could create my own wall colour with determination and a little more hard work (my friend was actually banned from her local paint store for wasting their time with requests for splashes of more tint into her paints until she got it right lol) . Or I'll get a hand woven and dyed beard hair rug to match a nightmare I once had. In the case of curtains, but I've spent alot of time looking for exactly the right fabric and I won't like anything much. So I choose the best one out of the selection available. I suspect many are like me and think, my floor is hard and cold. I need something soft on it. What will look and feel nice, wear well and how can I get it. How much money do I have for this purchase. How soon do I want it (me: now). Then make the decision from there. And because I'm usually restricted by what I can buy from someone by money and time available I am thus somewhat affected by the trends I see in store. That some one has created a year or more ago....See More- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years agolast modified: 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years agolast modified: 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years agolast modified: 6 years ago




User