Need help on wall colours to complement these curtains!
13 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (13)
- 13 years ago
Related Discussions
Colour help! Walls: Soft Coral. Wardrobe and Curtains?
Comments (13)I agree with Brandi - silver could look amazing. Also charcoals and other grey neutrals. I would also be tempted to have some accents of either a very saturated version of the coral pink - salmon or coral. Equally I think a contrasting colour like turquoise could work. I would be thinking of cushions, art, or a patterned throw on the bed. Definitely not too much of th intense colour....See MoreNeed help with curtain colour
Comments (1)Some advice cream colour curtains will be suitable...See MoreNeed help choosing curtain colour
Comments (3)Hi There, I would perhaps use this lovely pastel pink, looks really nice with light greys and because its pastel would go with the lemon colour on the wall covering.You could then add scatter cushions in either lemon, pink or light grey....See Morehelp with choosing the right curtain colour
Comments (8)The last picture of the room is like peering through a letterbox. Could you share a picture that’s a bit higher? I like curtains that match the walls so a lovely green velvet would look amazing....See More- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago






Judishines