josie1952

Our new Ensuite

josie1952
9 years ago
Our new master ensuite is nearing completion after months of waiting. Thought would take some pics today as I have been admiring all the beautiful bathrooms on Houzz. The bespoke double vanity is topped by stone mercury coloured bowls from Apaiser. The tiles are from Tile Citi. Over the vanity, tiles are hand made from Italy. And the porcelain tiles have what can possibly be described as a more elegant industrial concrete look. The taps and bath tub are from McLeans Designer Bathrooms. Outside the picture window is the unfinished seating area which will have plants framing the seat and vines up the posts. A lovely sun trap. Cushions still to come!!! I wanted the ensuite to have serene inside/outside look. Any suggestions re plants for both external and internal to achieve this?

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.