What colour of rug should I get?
11 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (31)
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
Related Discussions
what colour curtains should I get?
Comments (2)Amethyst would work with all the colours but I'd get a couple of cushions etc to tie the colour in...See MoreWhat colour rug should I go for ?
Comments (4)Hey Reshma, the room looks a bit dark now. Would you consider an off-white or light grey rug to make it brighter?...See MoreWhat chairs should I get for our dining table?
Comments (8)Hi Charlotte - I like the Eames chairs suggested above and, as classic furniture, they won't date; I think the image supplied by Ana really sets the scene well. If you want to consider other classic chairs, there is the Series 7 by Jacobsen which comes in a multitude of colours - we supplied those below in this neutral scheme but paler coloured / white chairs would suit your proposed decor. Carl Hansen Wishbone Chairs are also timeless, and worth a look; they come in fewer colours, but are very stylish.For a softer feel, fabric chairs might also work for you - again with some colour. As for putting a rug beneath, I've seen a multitude of photos with this feature, which look fine in the photo, but I've never considered the idea practical; I would be concerned about rucking the edges with the chair legs and the area beneath the table can get quite dirty with crumbs. I think you will break up the wood-on-wood look with more interesting chairs, so personally I would avoid a rug. Hope this helps. Nick...See MoreWhat floor covering should I get?
Comments (4)Hi Dee, if you have dark wood furniture then you might want to go for a lighter shade of flooring to brighten up the room. Here are some ideas: Chepstow Planed Washed Oak: https://woodpeckerflooring.co.uk/product/chepstow-planed-washed-oak/ Goodrich Feather Oak: https://woodpeckerflooring.co.uk/product/goodrich-feather-oak/...See More- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years agolast modified: 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years agolast modified: 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 9 years ago






n247080