What sofa
11 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (9)
- 11 years ago
Related Discussions
stuck on what colour sofa
Comments (1)Do you have a photo you can share?...See MoreWhat sofas to go for in my lounge?
Comments (5)What a lovely room. The decor is perfect for the style of your home. I think staying with the country vibe would be good. I’m not sure what your budget is, but I think Parker Knoll do some great traditional style sofas as well as mid century. Have a look at their website www.parkerknoll.com Furniture Village sell some of their range as do some of the independant furniture warehouses. DFS do a Country Living and Beautiful Homes range, but I’m not sure on the quality. I think Laura Ashley sofas looks great, but it doesn’t seem to look good for long. You could have a couple of armchairs and a large sofa. I’ve got a couple of their sofas, the Henley and the Seaton, and they are sooo comfortable! Funnily enough I’ve just shared a post asking people what their go-to sofa companies are so may be worth looking once there have been some comments. Here’s a few Parker Knoll sofas and a more mid century chair at the bottom....See MoreWhat colour sofas with dark green walls?
Comments (8)I've got Studio Green on one wall in my bedroom, it looks almost black but is a lovely colour. A tan leather sofa would look lovely against it, and wouldn't be a problem if you used a large rug to separate it from the floor. Natural linen which has a greyish pink hue looks beautiful with it too. Because it's so dark, anything that is lighter will stand out. the third image isn't Studio Green but it is lovely with the pale contrasts....See MoreWhat colour sofa's would go well with a mid or light-tone green?
Comments (1)Hi, Please see our blogs for inspiration on our website. Blogs- Kitchens | Bedrooms | Home office studies | Interior design solutions (jikoniinteriors.com) www.jikoniinteriors.com Kind regards, Jikoni Interiors...See More- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago






mrsmcee74