petalnack

Garden in progress

Peter Butler
8 years ago

I've posted my back garden in the dilemma section before and wanted to repost it in here to share my progress.

This is what the garden looked like when we first moved in.

We started by doing a little tiding up of weeding, trimming bushes and cutting the grass.

Next we removed the circular patio, removed a bush, tree stumps and removed soil.

Then winter came so covered over the areas where weeds were growing to help keep those to a minimum.

Now that Spring is back we started by adding more turf although i may have rushed it and may need to redo it... lesson learned.. but i saved a lot of money by building my own large wood planters.

We also filled in the front with Slate chippings and trimmed the Red Robin Bush to the shape of tree...which i think looks alot better. (1st image).

So thats where the garden is up to so far... i'll post more images when i get a little further along... the idea is to get have a garden like this but we changed the front section for the wooden planters.

Comments are welcome... thanks for looking.

Comments (8)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.