Terrace Upgrade (before and after)
11 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (35)
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
Related Discussions
How can I turn my new London terrace into the perfect chill out zone?
Comments (12)Hi all, thank you very much for all your responses! @Studio D Interiors - thank you, I will definitely be using your website and Houzz profile for inspiration! @hatetoshop - I think I will use it most for just chilling out and entertaining rather than dining, especially given the unreliable British weather.... @Luciana - that blog is great, and definitely one I will be referring back to - thank you! @ASV Interiors - thank you for the book advice, I'll have a look for it this weekend!...See MoreRoof terrace, before and after
Comments (14)Looks great - I love how the screens have given you a little more privacy. I can imagine it all lit up with a string of fairy lights or a big lantern. Perfect for an evening meal in summer!...See MoreLissan House - Before and After shots
Comments (3)Hi Susan, Lissan House is in Cookstown in the Co. Tyrone area of Northern Ireland...See MoreBefore & After: Creating a Garden Oasis in Southeast London
Comments (8)A truly wonderful transformation. I'm sure the clients will enjoy their summer in a lovely garden although the British Summer is being anything but sunny. Can I please ask with regards to the shed? What does it measure and where can it be purchased from, if not bespoke? Many Thanks...See More- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago



gd11