Do warm grey paint colours exist?
11 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (8)
- 11 years ago
Related Discussions
warm neutral paint colour for walls of west facing kitchen
Comments (2)An image of your space would really help us advice you. The Myers Touch team...See Moreconcrete grey plaster colour paint??
Comments (34)I have no idea yet on the floor - it will either be a grey tone or a warming brown wood in LVT (wood effect though, not tiles) Thought I would wait until the kitchen is in so I can get samples to put it next to it as we have custom F&B Off Black units and I haven't seen them yet, LOL. (they are being delivered Saturday!) eek. Don't want it to all feel too cold. We are still trying to finish replacing the floor joists and flooring in the lounge area in the evenings so hence struggling for time to decorate. Just can't think at the moment - might have to put one of our huge dust sheets over the units next week if I haven't decided soon. Will take a week or so before the quartz worktop comes anyway so there will be time I guess. Just a few units in the way/......See MorePaint colour to warm up north facing room
Comments (31)I have to say that I don’t ‘get’ why people copy trends. I choose colours because I think they’ll look good to me, and suit the space, and I certainly don’t want to have to redecorate just because I find I can’t live with it. It’s taken me years with my present house’s north facing cloakroom, as I’d never had spaces with that particular north light, before, and I’ve lived in many different houses all over the world. Taking professional advice turned out to be wrong, as well, in that case. Fortunately, with the larger north facing and darker hall, I got it right, 15 years ago, and ever since it’s been a pale aqua, which looks both light, spacious, and oddly enough, being a cool colour, warm, rather than cold. It’s very easy on the eye, and acts almost as a neutral. But the other thing about following trends, is that you end up with the same thing as everybody else, and who wants that? Hm. Maybe some like to be part of a tribe? Perhaps that’s why magnolia paint used to be the go-to colour everywhere....See MoreWhat colour exterior paint goes well with anthracite grey windows?
Comments (1)To get a clear view of what colour your windows and doors are i had a quick google, from the majority of the pictures no one had really painted render other than an off white however they have also mixed white stone and yellow brick so its a bit of a mixed bag. These are two that i thought looked really good....See More- 11 years agolast modified: 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago



Susan Peterson