POLL: Are you afraid of being home alone?
11 years ago
Yes
No
Other - tell us below!
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (19)
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
Related Discussions
POLL: Do you prefer working from home or at the office?
Comments (11)Today we all have busy lifestyles and working from home is far more common than you would imagine, and increasing rapidly. Improved productivity and individual well being are two immediate benefits with a number of employers now appreciating that. Ask anyone after their daily slog to work, how was your commute today? and then ask the same question to someone who had just walked into their home office with a coffee? We design around your lifestyle and requirements for example an Arts & Craft hobby area as shown or a more traditional home office all dependent on the size of the area available and the need. Check out our website for ideas....See MorePoll: House pets - Dogs vs Cats
Comments (6)I love both, but if I had to choose, it would have to be dogs - no matter the kind of day you've had, they're always happy to see you!...See MorePOLL: Home gym - yes or no?
Comments (8)I too would love one, living out in the sticks as I do, the nearest gym to me is way too far away - as are supermarkets for that matter (on-line shopping for me, I am afraid)! I am lucky enough to live in the Yorkshire Dales and I do go walking in the summer when longer nights allow, but during the winter with miserable weather and dark nights, it would be fabulous to have a home gym....See MorePOLL: Dark green - love or leave alone?
Comments (24)Dark green looks great in the kitchen! It would work especially well with some natural wood, either in an island or as a contrasting cabinet. A wash of dark green, with the natural grain of the wood showing through, would also be a lovely but slightly more subtle way to play around with this colour scheme....See More- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years agolast modified: 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago

Dawn