Kitchen??
11 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (17)
- 11 years ago
Related Discussions
functional kitchen functional kitchen functional kitchen
Comments (1)How small is small? And what do you consider essential appliances? Apart from fridge, cooker, sink?...See MoreDo you eat in the kitchen more often after your kitchen renovation?
Comments (19)Definitely. My original kitchen was developer’s kitchen —ie, it photographed well but did not function. The only place to put a table in the kitchen itself would have been in front of the back door, which is itself a natural thoroughfare from the open plan living room. Now I have a lovely breakfast bar/peninsula facing the brightest part of the kitchen, and I can easily spend hours there over breakfast, brunch or coffee. Dinner I tend to eat in front of the tv, and when I’ve visitors the main table in the dining room is used....See Morewhat colour kitchen worktop for all white kitchen?
Comments (72)Love your kitchen, you’ve done a great job, not only does the kitchen look good, it’s totally practical, drawers are the way forward, even if they are more expensive than cupboards. I’ve just redone a kitchen in a house we rent out, the old one was finally falling apart. I was going to go to Howdens and use the joiner etc we knew, but in the end we used a small local company, which cost us £300 more, but the quality of their interior cabinets and doors was so outstanding, plus they could do everything, including tiling, we went with them. We didn’t change the floor, but did everything necessary, I’m hoping it lasts well and our tenants look after it!...See MoreKitchen advice - window and concrete kitchen island.
Comments (6)Slide and pivot is a neater version of a bifold. Each pane is independent of the other and when you open the first like a door the others slide up to it and then turn outwards. they have much slimmer mullions than bifolds and give you more glass. I have been put off by the very mixed reviews on after sales service from some brands but they do look fantastic....See More- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
















Michael Parker