POLL: Win an iPad Air - pick an emerging brand from 100% Design!
11 years ago
last modified: 10 years ago

Kelir Candlesticks by Gudrún Vald I The North Limited

Vases by hamajima takuya

Nomadic Furniture by Natalia Geci

Berg Tables by FÆRID I The North Limited
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (293)
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
Related Discussions
POLL: Win an iPad - pick your favourite new product from 100% Design
Comments (228)Voted for the Capside Lamps! They are so original! I would love to put these in a kids room or a sleek white office to add a splash of colour and a different texture....See MoreNeed help for my enlarged bedroom - Part One
Comments (25)Hi Denise I have just ordered shutters for my house for all the front windows which is costing around £1000 and roughly 8 or 9 square metres I'd estimate. However this is for DIY install shutters from the California Shutter company who have been recommended by a friend who uses them regularly, they aren't arriving until first week of December so I can't vouch how easy they are to fit yet!. They're prices start at £125 sqm in the sale at the moment. http://www.californiashutters.co.uk/ Take a look at Nina Campbell's Pagoda Garden fabric it's similar to your original accent fabric in the photo, although I don't have a sample to hand just now. It looks as though it has the stronger bluer tone you need to stand up to your walls. http://shop.ninacampbell.com/nina-campbell-fabric/autumn-2006/pagoda-garden.html I recommend a sample of a velvet or woven chenille for your footstool such as Osborne and Little's Peregrina F6350-07 or Canaletto F6142-10. These are contract fabrics suitable for upholstery which I can supply. Also Osborne and Little's domestic fabric Brehon Linens in F6520-20 is really gorgeous with lots of blue tones in which I feel would complement your scheme. Finally Sabi Addo F6272-08 is a really luxey light reflecting velvet and Rondelle Takarshi pictured here: http://www.osborneandlittle.com/products-and-collections/fabric/autumn2012/rondelle/tarkashi?id=2c149a3fd57045fd971eb480ac6a2b06 is a beautiful cut velvet for amazing cushions or throws if you are looking for that extra wow factor! If the blues become to silvery or yellowy you could always add in a neutral colour as I have done in my Coastal Scheme if you look on my profile. Just ask if you need to know any fabrics you see on the pictures. Hope this helps! PS I also supply Nina Campbell fabrics so if you need samples quickly please contact me rachel@spiniverdesign.com or 01637 621038 Best of luck I know how frustrating it can be! Rachel...See MoreWin a hamper - vote for your favourite summer-inspired interior!
Comments (989)Voted for Floral but all of the styles are beautiful in different ways. I imagine floral style that comes with a cosy living room with lots of soft furnishings and a granite fireplace to gather around to....See MoreCompetition Time: Houzz Products Up for Grabs! - CLOSED
Comments (88)Love the A Golden Rose Wall Clock by Emde.Really pretty and one of the most common questions in this house is "what's the time?!"...See More- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 8 years ago


Average Jo