What will be the colour trend of 2016?
10 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (23)
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
Related Discussions
POLL: What material will we see trending in 2016?
Comments (24)I agree with Sherbert I think we'll see even more metals. I also think more marble, including the rougher version, is it called leathered? In terms of textiles, I think we'll see lots of different knits. They have hit the clothes shops and you are starting to see more and more in interiors. From a personal perspective I would love concrete sinks etc and antiqued mirrors to really take off so the prices would come down!...See MorePOLL: Which pattern will we see trending in 2016?
Comments (16)Muted tartans and plaids. Subtle, with historic precedence, or at least an updated pattern with a nod to the "original". Younger people, in particular, are longing for a sense of history and nostalgia in their design, albeit with an irreverent streak!...See MorePOLL: What will be the kitchen trends in 2016?
Comments (42)Having enough storage makes a huge difference to a kitchen - we had ours redone in 2015 & we decided on a lot of storage, with the cupboards scribed to the ceiling (no my dust at the top of the units) as well as useable long counter tops that are practical for preparing & cooking. We also opted to have a microwave built in because it frees up the counter in the adjoining utility. http://deeatthecarlton.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/the-kitchen-is-beautiful.html Kitchens have to be practical because it is a space which is generally used a lot in most homes ......See MoreFall Trend Colours 2016: Pick your favourite!
Comments (5)Definitely blush, I feel it's bolder and more of a statement. I seem to have just tipped the poll in it's favour also!...See More- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years agolast modified: 10 years ago











User