basmatietsy

Help with layout for extension please

basmatietsy
8 years ago

Just looking for some advice on the layout for our new house. We plan to remove the old conservatory and extend the full width of the property by 6m, to create an open plan room with kitchen, dining area and living room. My husband thinks we should have one big open plan room (with a utility and a cloakroom in the bottom left corner). I think an 11mx7m room might be a bit too big and we should section off an area 2.5m wide on the left side to create a larger utility (where the kitchen is now) and one or two small rooms behind that which could be a playroom/guestroom. This still leaves a space 4.5m wide x11m long. Any suggestions regarding either layout (or something totally different!) would be welcome.

Comments (12)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.