Colour to go with F&B 'Railings'...?
10 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (18)
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
Related Discussions
RAL colour code to match F&B black blue
Comments (15)The cupboards look nice but I know what you mean when you have a colour in your head and it doesn't look like that. I'm thinking get the door company to do the black blue and then get the closest RAL colour for the garage door and then perhaps get someone to spray it with F&B later on. Anyway the saga continues... Will send pics and keep you posted when we sort it out. Thanks for all your help and suggestions...See Morewhat colour goes with F&B Skimming Stone?
Comments (20)Skimming Stone looks stunning with blues, including navy, and also pink/red colours. If you think of it as a berry tone, it looks great with everything else in that range: blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, gooseberries and green leaves. Also, I can vouch that it goes well with Strong White. I have Strong White in my hallway, and Skimming Stone in my living room. I agree that Elephants Breath is ver ‘lilac’, but it works when contrasted with Strong White and All White....See MoreF&B Railings - painted exterior brick
Comments (4)Thanks for replying. I have looked on Pinterest but not always sure it is that colour. It’s a chalet bungalow and we are having a single storey extension built. There aren’t any similar properties in our village and the majority of the properties are all different finish/style....See MoreDoes F&B Theresas green go with this carpet colour?
Comments (27)I think the sheen in this carpet will reflect what ever wall colour you choose and help them work together- but on this thread there doesn’t seem to be much love for your colour choice. For me the Teresa Green feels cool and fresh and the carpet feels warmer and richer. Personally with this carpet I would be considering Old White, Strong White, Blackened, Borrowed Light, Light Blue and strong colours such as Tanners Brown or Downpipe....See More- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago









Clever And Simple