I had custom countertop supports made for our granite overhang, as it was a bit of a complicated thing and the over-the-counter ones didn't quite work. They and the granite have now been installed. I was sitting under the overhang checking them out tonight, as you do. . ., and I noticed that on some of the supports there is a significant space between the support and the granite. This seems like a bad execution to me as my understanding was that granite really, really does not like to bend.
Are there any professionals out there that could advise me? Or anyone else with a granite overhang and supports that could tell me if they have any space between the support and the granite?
I have attached photos of 3 of the supports, 1 of them seems ok to me, but the other 2 seem like they might cause issues.
Thanks for any help.
Related Discussions
New Quartz countertop sitting on shims
Q
New Quartz countertops sitting on shims.
Q
Most practical white countertop?
Q
Different kitchen countertop materials, same or different heights?
Q