spmutti

Advice needed after the builder has finished !

spmutti
8 years ago

Hi I recently had a builder in to open plan our downstaires kitchen hall and dining room . The builder ( carpenter by trade but runs a building company ) then installed an of the peg kitchen . I have since had a problem with the extractor so I called the AEG man in who looked at it and said it was working to 75% of its capacity because he hadn't ducted it out straight and in further investigation it was because the electric connection was in the way so it was diverted to the right , the electric should of been moved as I have since spoken to the electrician who would of been happy at the time to move it as he would now. but the builder seems to think there's not a problem ? Also while the AEG man was there he looked at the other appliances and said they hadn't got the right ventilation. How do I stand legally in this issue ?

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.