Clean, continuous bathroom wall covering

8 years ago
Hi there.
I'm staying in a hotel in Lisbon. In our room, the ensuite walls are covered in what appears to be rubber that has welded seams (see pics). Does anyone know what this material is and where I can get it from?
I would like an alternative to tiles.

Comment (1)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.