Kitchen handles
10 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (16)
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
Related Discussions
Anyone know where to get 'non-standard' size kitchen handles?
Comments (5)I found lots ( is the 120mm your hole centres? as that's the measurement you go by ) If it is - here's a small selection wickes nickel handles Farnell handles Ebay handles ebay handles...See Morekitchen handles
Comments (0)I need to find some black handles ideally similar to Hettitch Darfo or Godo which have been discontinued. Any ideas?...See Morecup handles and long pole - shaker kitchen handles. Yay or Nay?
Comments (0)I'm renovating my kitchen (white painted shaker style) and i'm not sure about the handles combination. I will have only 3 drawers, a dishwasher integrated door, and the rest is all cupboards....See MoreRouted/integrated kitchen handles
Comments (1)Really depends on how deep the handle recess is, this can vary depending on the door manufacturer so if its a vinyl foil wrapped door then the recess is very small and there's not a lot to grip on to for opening fridge and freezer doors, other doors like laminated birch ply doors can/may have a deeper rout for your fingers. Some Neff fridge freezers have an adjuster so you can make the doors easier to open. But for all these doors, if its only an 18mm thick door then you're still not going to have a lot of finger room which is why most J profile handleless doors are 22mm thick. Not heard of them wearing down, but then I don't think this style are particularly big sellers...See More- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago


User