paul_hudson_jones

Decorating advice needed....

Paul Hudson-Jones
7 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Help..... We are in the process of changing our living room from monochrome into something more cosy, however I think we have got a tad excited with pattern. We recently up cycled our fireplace with geometric tiles, and shortly after bought a new feature sofa in check which we fell in love out of the blue. I know mixing patterns was a trend at some point but I'm not sure how I feel about mixing these two patterns together and I would really appreciate some advice. As I said we are the process of changing the room so the black tables and blinds will be changed for something softer, but will what we have left actually work? The TV also needs to be relocated and we are also unsure about the wall colour. As you can tell we are having a moment of crisis with our decorating choices!

Comments (25)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.