Drawing software
10 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (13)
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
Related Discussions
Plans drawing software for mac?
Comments (1)If it's just for pottering about with furniture placement then there are a few on the App Store that you could try - if you want professional looking plans to use for planning or for larger do it yourself projects then sketchup or the proper paid for pro software might be better ... but if you don't have a design or building background please get your drawings safety checked by a credible professional before you break ground or order anything !...See MoreUse Internal glass screen to brighten up room
Comments (20)I must admit I thought it was going to be dearer than 5k! It is a lot of money though particularly if you're unsure. Or can you just install a transom window over your existing door? It won't be as effective but will still allow light through and then just consider the rest of the interior design to maximise the light? A sliding door could work well using Jonathan's idea of grander doors but I assume that will up the budget . I think 3ft is a minimum as a walkway if the chairs tuck under but it doesn't work particularly well when people are eating. I love a banquette anyway but they're great for space saving with a comfier seat. I can't find great pics nor do I really know how they work but you basically install an led light panel and then you can dress it how you want. Using daylight bulbs you can then time it to come on. I was just attempting to find google images of them which was hard but the last pic is from a company called soul speak designs in Essex. It might be worth giving them a call...See Moreany software for designing
Comments (1)Google Sketch-Up is an incredibly intuitive and easy to learn 3D software. You can built any space in 3D quickly and it has a great library for furniture and materials. And it is free! We’re always happy to help if you need any further advice. If you’d like one of our floor plan design experts to help you optimise your space - visit our website: www.betterspace.co We offer a low, a fixed-price package that include tailored design, furniture layout recommendations and a professional floor-plan drawing as well as a 3D package which includes a 3D floor-plan and photo-realistic images that will help you visualise your new design. You can use promo code ‘houzz’ for a further 15% discount!...See MoreUsing Architect’s Drawings
Comments (1)I use the blueprints to take the measurements from and then put them into my cad myself, even then i've never found enough measurements on the blueprint and use a scalerule and calculator to 'guesstimate' measurements to start with a design and then take my own physical measurements when building works is closer to completion....See More- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years agolast modified: 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 5 years ago

Anita Brown 3D Visualisation